If you develop cardiovascular disease you will suffer from poor health and be unable to get the most out of every day with friends and family.
Through improving your heart health and reducing the disease that affect the vessels that carry blood around your body, you can beat cardiovascular disease.
There are so many great reasons to start making little changes to your lifestyle to help you feel better a live longer in better health.
Whether you just want to keep up with your kids or your grandchildren or be able to spend more time doing things that you want to do, feel happier and get to really enjoy and get the most out of your time.
Five reasons to make changes to your lifestyle
- Any existing conditions will improve
- Reduce joint problems – you will be able to play with your kid or grandchildren or just be able to get around without pain and discomfort
- You will live longer and in better health
- It will make you feel more positive and motivated
- It can reduce your use of medication and the need to access NHS services.
What you can do about it
There are six ways to avoid CVD, so click on the links to start making a change. Just by making a few changes and can make a huge difference. Read about you can do to start beating CVD by following a few top tips.