The vision for the ICS is to be:
If you want to be a part of shaping and developing our new organisation to enable us to succeed in transforming and improving services for our residents then we look forward to hearing from you.Current Vacancies
Why work for us?
We recognise that our workforce will be the key to succeeding as a new organisation and at the heart of all our workforce plans is the NHS People Promise:
- We are compassionate and inclusive
- We are recognised and rewarded
- We each have a voice that counts
- We are safe and healthy
- We are always learning
- We work flexibly
- We are a team
We are passionate about creating an inclusive workplace that promotes and values diversity. We know through experience that the different ideas, perspectives and backgrounds create a stronger and more creative work environment that delivers better patient outcomes. We have policies and procedures in place to ensure that all applicants are treated fairly and consistently at every stage of the recruitment process, including the consideration of reasonable adjustment for people who have a disability.
We also understand that supporting staff with their health and wellbeing and harnessing their skills and abilities will enable us to succeed in providing excellent health and care for our residents. As an organisation we currently provide our staff with:
- A comprehensive staff health and wellbeing offer through the Live Life Connected programme, which offers a vast array of health and wellbeing interventions, such as online talks around health topics, online exercise classes, mindfulness and gratitude practice.
- An employee assistance programme which provides telephone support line and counselling
- Occupational health provision.
- Trained network of mental health first aiders
- Annual appraisal
- The ability to provide feedback through monthly staff briefs with the executive team, the annual staff survey, staff engagement group and freedom to speak up guardians